Office Associate - State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Greenville, SC
- Greet and welcome visitors and clients with a warm and friendly demeanor.
- Answer and direct phone calls to the appropriate person or department.
- Provide accurate and helpful information to callers and visitors.
- Take customer payments and provide answers to customer billing questions
- Handle delinquent customer payment activity
- Assist in receiving proper customer paperwork for our service department
- Maintain a clean and organized reception area, ensuring a professional and welcoming atmosphere.
- Assist with general administrative tasks, such as filing, photocopying, and data entry.
- Maintain office supplies inventory and place orders as needed.
- Assist in coordinating insurance reviews for customers with agent
- Uphold confidentiality and handle sensitive information with utmost discretion.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement in my agency
By accepting employment with a State Farm agent and/or successfully completing any licensing or training programs required by a State Farm agent, you are not guaranteed, promised or given any form of selection preference, should you choose to leave the agent’s employment and pursue the opportunity of becoming an independent contractor agent for State Farm Insurance Companies.If you choose to pursue an agency opportunity, you will need to apply and go through the regular State Farm Insurance Companies’ agent selection process
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none